2019 Administrators’ Conference
Thank you to our Business Partners and Sponsors!
Catapult Learning and Meemic Foundation – Premier Partners
Michigan Virtual and FACTS – Impact Partners
2019 MANS Administrators’ Conference Sponsors
North of 10
Houghton Mifflin, Zaner-Bloser, Oxford Virtual Academy, Boon Supply, Greenways Academy, Berkley Schools, Guardian Alarms, and Dennis School Uniforms
NWEA, School Financial Services, LLC, and GPS Solutions
October 16 – 18, 2019
Grand Traverse Resort, Acme, Michigan
Gather with over 200 non-public school educational leaders and spend two days with Learning Forward exploring strategies school leaders use for becoming advocates for their own learning, building communities of learners in a cycle of continuous improvement, giving precise feedback, and distributing leadership. The 2019 Administrators’ Conference once again offers a demanding schedule of professional learning along with time for reflection and fellowship.
Make your reservations at the Grand Traverse Resort today! The room costs are $149/night in the hotel guestrooms or $179/night in the tower guestrooms. There is an additional $16.95/night resort fee and applicable taxes. Call 800-968-7352 and tell them you are with the Michigan Association of Non-public Schools (mention code MANS19), or click here to make your overnight reservations online (do not click on the “book here” link, just scroll down and the room block is pre-populated for you). The room block expires September 15, 2019 and availability is limited.
- Member Rate for MANS Members: $380
- Non-member Rate: $450
- Spouse Rate: $125 (includes the opening reception and Fr. Zwers Award dinner and the Ice Cream Social. All other meals are on their own).
Registration Deadline: September 20, 2019
Becoming a Learning Leader
When school leaders learn, teachers learn. School leaders, through their actions, strongly shape the culture that inspires teachers to thrive, and can be powerful multipliers of effective teaching and leadership practices in schools. Participants in this two-day learning session will explore strategies school leaders use for becoming advocates for their own learning, building communities of learners in a cycle of continuous improvement, giving precise feedback, and distributing leadership.
2019 MANS Administrators’ Conference Learning Forward presenters are Kay Psencik, Senior Consultant and Frederick Brown, Deputy Executive Director. Click here for their biographies.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Join us at the beautiful Grand Traverse Resort, located on East Grand Traverse Bay and connect with more than 200 non-public school leaders and administrators.
You will have the opportunity to:
- ~Meet MANS member decision-makers from across Michigan.
- ~Showcase your products and services to the decision makers of the schools.
- ~Showcase your brand in an exhibit area.
Ways to be Involved:
- ~Sponsor an event. There are several sponsorship levels to choose from starting at $500.
- ~Advertise your organization in the program booklet. This is an excellent way to promote your service to decision makers in non-public schools. The program booklet is the “go to” resource at the conference and is frequently shared with other administrators and local governing boards.
- ~Donate a door prize for attendee raffles.
- ~Donate promotional items such as pens, letter openers, rulers, markers, note paper, playing cards, or other creative selections. They will be included in conference tote bags given to each attendee.