This event has passed
2021 Public Policy Day
March 8, 2021 12:00 pm
March 9, 2021 5:00 pm
The 2021 MANS Public Policy Day will be held virtually on March 8, 2021 from Noon to 2:00 p.m.
Registration is closed – please contact Shelley Long if you still wish to register. NOTE: legislative appointments are set, late registrants are only able to be added to existing appointments which may or may not be with your home legislators.
- Noon to 12:45: Equitable Services Ombudsman Overview and Update
Fred Williams Field Services Regional Support Unit Manager and Interim Equitable Services Ombudsman
- 12:45 to 1:30: Non-public School Reporting Requirements
Kevin Walters, Supervisor, Grant Coordination and School Support
- 1:30 to 2:00: MANS Public Policy Day – Issues for Non-public Schools
Brian Broderick, Executive Director of Michigan Association of Non-public Schools
Paul Stankewitz, Education Policy Advocate at Michigan Catholic Conference
- SCECHs – Two (2) State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs) are available. Information will be included in the post-event communication.
- PowerPoints/Handouts – All session materials will be included in post-event communication.