We believe everyone plays a role in educating the next generation.
Through advocacy, professional development, accreditation and innovation, Michigan Association of Non-public Schools (MANS) ensures high-quality educational choice for Michigan’s parents.
Our Core Services
MANS is the public policy voice for non-public schools in the state of Michigan.
MANS pursues every opportunity to advance equity for faith-based schools and the network of non-public schools in Michigan.
Providing nationally recognized school accrediting services since 1984.
Through the Michigan Non-public School Accrediting Association (MNSAA) we provide a rigorous process of school accreditation that emphasizes school improvement within the framework of a faith-based educational setting.
Connecting MANS members to valuable resources.
MANS works to identify and respond to member needs by seeking efficiencies and services that benefit operations at the constituency and school levels.
Thank you to our Business Partners!
Recent News & Alerts
- Photos from Michigan Association of Non-public Schools's post MANS was pleased to host 18 state CAPEs in Detroit at the Council for Private Education (CAPE) Summer Institute this week. Over 40 participants heard from experts on school choice initiatives which included the Illinois tax credit law story, how ...
- Timeline Photos You now have until August 31st to catch the early bird rate for the 2018 Conference and Expo! Don't delay, and save today: https://cincinnatiuniv.ungerboeck.com/prod/emc00/PublicSignIn.aspx?&SessionID=ej5fg4fd0fh7fe4ej1&Lang=*
- Timeline Photos Office Professionals: You have until July 25th to register for Creating Pathways toward School Success on August 2nd! Take advantage of this networking and learning opportunity created specifically for YOU! Sign up and learn more here: https://m-a-n-s.org/product/creating-pathways2018/.
- College Board CEO: How Religious Education Helps Us Rethink the College Admissions Race "The best traditions of religious learning offer lessons for healthy intellectual and social development that prepare students to flourish not only while swept up in the admissions process but in the deeper challenges beyond."
The “soulcraft” found in faith-based learning ...
- Meemic Enter for a chance to win the Scholastic Book Grant!
Scholastic Grant Is Back!
The Meemic Foundation has partnered with Scholastic Teachers again to offer you the opportunity to apply for a Book Grant. If your application is selected, you’ll ...
- Timeline Photos Have a teacher in your school that deserves to be recognized for his or her dedication to faith-based education? You have one month to nominate teachers for the Faith-Based Educator Award! Nominate them here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MANSEducatorAward.
Winners will be recognized at ...
- Should We Teach Our Students to Pursue Leadership Positions? - Growing Leaders "We must first teach our students to pursue service, and watch their influence and leadership naturally expand as a result."
0shares Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn I founded Growing Leaders in 2003. From the beginning, our mission has been to ...
- Invite Your Administrative Assistant to Creating Pathways Invite your school's most important ambassadors - your administrative assistant, office secretary, or volunteer parent to Creating Pathways toward School Success which will provide workshops on critical topics led by leaders in the field.
- Have you invited your administrative assistant, office secretary, or volunteer parent to Creating Pathways toward School Success yet? Creating Pathways toward School Success will provide workshops on critical topics led by leaders in the field. Learn more at m-a-n-s.org/events
- 7 Reasons Why Principals Make Positive Phone Calls Home "A call to go to the principal's office can only mean one thing: certain doom and a call home. However, many school leaders are erasing this stigma by making a trip to the principal's office and a phone call to ...
- Secretaries, administrative assistants, and office professionals: NOW is your chance to sign up for Creating Pathways Toward School Success- a professional development opportunity catered to YOU! Click here before space fills up: http://m-a-n-s.org/product/creating-pathways2018/
- Timeline Photos Congrats to our member schools who became state champions this past weekend in both baseball and girls soccer! Way to go Powers Catholic High School soccer, Marian High School - Bloomfield Hills, MI soccer, Lansing Christian School soccer, and Gabriel ...
- Meemic 🚨TEACHERS🚨
Apply for our Back-to-School Supplies Grant!
Just answer three simple questions. And if your application is accepted, you'll receive $100 to use through Quill.com. For more information, please visit
Michigan Association of Non-public Schools shared Meemic's post.
- Have an administrative assistant in your school's office that deserves to be recognized for their dedication to faith-based education? You now have until June 21st to nominate them for the Faith-Based Office Professional Award! Nominate them here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MANSOfficeAward. Winners will ...
- Michigan Virtual Want to learn about blended learning? Do it for FREE while earning SCECHs!
Interested in learning more about blended learning? 🤔 Join our awesome team of coaches later this month for FREE training @ Kent ISD on June 27-28! You’ll ...
- MiddleWeb Resources Dr. Curtis Chandler, our keynote speaker at the 2018 MANS Conference and Expo, communicates fun and innovative ways to plan ahead over the summer and reengage students. Check out his writing before the conference in October:
Explore some fresh tools ...
- St. Mary students win state Youth In Government competition for 5th year One of our member schools won the Michigan Youth in Government competition for the fifth year in a row! Congratulations! Does your school participate in Michigan Youth in Government?
LANSING — For the fifth year in a row, St. Mary ...
- Regional Educational Media Center Association of Michigan Register for REMC's free professional development opportunity, the 2018 Maker Summit, before it is too late. Partake in the exploration of maker-centered tools and trends, while gaining valuable resources and connecting with maker-minded educators.
This is the last week to ...
- Michigan Virtual On Tuesday, June 12, we'll be hosting a FREE Mentor Site Institute @ Swartz Creek Academy 📚 Join our awesome team of coaches and explore what a mentoring system looks like in action. You'll earn 5 SCECHs while connecting with ...