We believe everyone plays a role in educating the next generation.
Through advocacy, professional development, accreditation and innovation, Michigan Association of Non-public Schools (MANS) ensures high-quality educational choice for Michigan’s parents.
Our Core Services
MANS is the public policy voice for non-public schools in the state of Michigan.
MANS pursues every opportunity to advance equity for faith-based schools and the network of non-public schools in Michigan.
Providing nationally recognized school accrediting services since 1984.
Through the Michigan Non-public School Accrediting Association (MNSAA) we provide a rigorous process of school accreditation that emphasizes school improvement within the framework of a faith-based educational setting.
Connecting MANS members to valuable resources.
MANS works to identify and respond to member needs by seeking efficiencies and services that benefit operations at the constituency and school levels.
Thank you to our Business Partners!
Recent News & Alerts
- Council for American Private Education (CAPE) NY State issues guidelines rejected by private schools, ACT scores, and more! The January CAPE Outlook is online now.
Michigan Association of Non-public Schools shared Council for American Private Education (CAPE)'s post.
- Carol Williams Honored For Her Service to the District Upon Her Retirement - Michigan District,... Congratulations to Carol William, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent of Schools for the Michigan District Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, on her retirement. The MANS staff has had the privilege to work with Carol during her time at the Michigan District, ...
- Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative Applications for the MESC Professional Development Grant are due this week! Don't miss the opportunity available to non-public schools!
The deadline is fast approaching for the MESC Professional Development Grants! Is there a specific type of professional development you want ...
- Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative Register for the VAEI Sustained Training soon!
Have you heard? If you register for the Van Andel Education Institute Sustained Training before December 20, 2018, you will be entered into a raffle to receive one of two sets of student ...
- Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative Take a look at the upcoming MESC events! These opportunities are offered to non-public schools at more than 75% off the regular price. Take advantage of these exceptional professional learning opportunities.
Michigan Association of Non-public Schools shared Michigan Equitable Service ...
- Photos from Michigan Association of Non-public Schools's post Today the MANS staff walked down to the Capitol to see a few member schools showcase their work with technology at the 2018 Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL) Student Technology Showcase at the Capitol.
Students from St. ...
- Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative There is still time to register for the VAEI sustained training program! The Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative has partnered with the Van Andel Education Institute to provide professional development to non-public school science teachers. Learn strategic ways to implement inquiry-based ...
- Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative Have you seen this opportunity for non-public schools? Take advantage of a grant for professional development.
Have you heard about the grant opportunity available to non-public schools for professional development funding?
The Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative (MESC) is pleased to ...
- Save the date for the 2019 MANS Public Policy Day in Lansing, Michigan on March 14th. Join your colleagues from across the state, interact with policymakers in Lansing, and get the latest information on educational policy issues impacting faith-based schools.
- Congratulations to all our fall athletes on a wonderful season! There were a number of member schools who finished out their season with a state championship!
Sacred Heart Academy finished 1st in the Division 4 Girls Cross Country Finals! Jaden ...
- The Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative Monthly Newsletter Have you seen the latest Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative (MESC) newsletter? There are a number of professional development opportunities available at discounted rates. There is also a Professional Learning Grant available. Click the link below to see all that the ...
- Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative Take a look at this wonderful professional development opportunity from the Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative! A year-long cohort for non-public science teachers.
Would you like to know more about this event and others hosted by the MESC? Contact MANS staff ...
- Jacques: A back door to quash school choice “Private schools where they exist do serve minority students and do it well,” - Brian Broderick
Jacques writes: "School choice advocates believe the intent of recent meetings is to ultimately whittle away at charter and private schools."
- Pontiac Notre Dame Prep's Madeline Chinn named Miss Volleyball Congratulations to Notre Dame Prep's Madeline Chinn on being named Miss Volleyball! #FaithFilledAthletes
Madeline Chinn, a 6-foot-2 outside hitter for Pontiac Notre Dame Prep, earned Michigan's Miss Volleyball honor.
- Sowash Ventures, LLC Join your non-public school colleagues for a special Google Classroom event with John Sowash. John is a consultant, prolific trainer and longtime partner with MANS.
Learn more about John below and register for the November 19th training in Lansing here: ...
- About MANS, through the Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative (MESC) is pleased to partner with Rick Coughlin for a Google Classroom training in Escanaba, Michigan. Act fast! Limited seats are available.
Learn more about this Google Certified trainer below and visit here ...
- Chromebook Classroom Survey Join Google Certified trainers John Sowash or Rick Coughlin for one of two upcoming Chromebook Classroom trainings. This course will help you unlock the hidden potential of the Chromebooks in your classroom.
Choose from one of two locations.
• November ...
- 2018-2019 MANS Social Justice Grant MANS Social Justice Grants are available to educators in member schools. Grants support classroom activities that align content with service. The deadline to submit an application is November 4, 2018.
Learn more and apply here:
Thank you for your interest ...
- Congratulations to Sheri Wohlfert, recipient of the 2018 Faith-based Educator Award. Sheri is a teacher at St. Mary's Catholic School in Westphalia. As her nominator says, "Sheri is a faith-filled teacher whose love for her students is only exceeded by ...
- West Catholic High School Thank you West Catholic High School Drumline for a GRAND entrance into the exhibit hall this morning!
The West Catholic drum line performed this morning at the MANS Conference! MANS stands for the Michigan Association of Non-public Schools. Catholic Schools ...