We believe everyone plays a role in educating the next generation.
Parents join with schools, churches, communities and local, state and federal governments to provide the best opportunities for their children.
MANS is proud to be a partner in this effort. For 40 years we have worked to support faith based schools in their important mission.
For more information on membership, contact gro.s-n-a-m@s-n-a-m.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Like us on Facebook to get up to the minute updates on issues impacting faith-based schools in Michigan!
In the News!
- Mid-Michigan congregations coming together to create Lutheran high school
- Diocese of Kalamazoo Students Design Experiments for Space Station
- University of Detroit - Jesuit debuts vehicle at Shell Eco-marathon Americas
- Dearborn parish pledges $100 to nearby Catholic schools
- Good deed of Our Lady of Sorrows-Farmington students makes Jimmy Kimmel show
- Junior at Fr. Gabriel Richard High School - Ann Arbor writes an amicus brief for MI Supreme Court
- Commentary on School Choice - Julie Mack, Kalamazoo Gazette
- Michigan needs more school choice