We believe everyone plays a role in educating the next generation.
Parents join with schools, churches, communities and local, state and federal governments to provide the best opportunities for their children.
MANS is proud to be a partner in this effort. For 40 years we have worked to support faith based schools in their important mission.
For more information on membership, contact gro.s-n-a-m@s-n-a-m.
Legislative Alert - State Mandates
MANS 2015 Education Conference & Expo
Faith based Schools: Innovate - Educate - Celebrate!
October 22-23, 2015
Cobo Center - Detroit
- Marriott Detroit Renaissance Hotel registration is open
- Exhibitor registration is open
- Conference registration opening soon!
Special congratulations to the 15 private schools that were grant recipients, including the following MANS member schools:
All Saints Academy (Grand Rapids)
Allendale Christian School
Grand Rapids Christian Schools
Holy Spirit Catholic School (Norway)
Immanuel St James Lutheran (Grand Rapids)
NorthPointe Christian School (Grand Rapids)
Our Savior Evangelical Lutheran School (Hartland)
Shepherd of the Lakes Lutheran School (Brighton)
South Christian High School (Grand Rapids)
St Joseph School (Howell)
St Peter Lutheran School (Hemlock)
Trinity Lutheran School (Conklin)
West Catholic/Grand Rapids Catholic (Grand Rapids).
In the News!
- Grand Rapids Christian Schools offer $9K "study abroad" ecology program to kids countywide
- Saginaw Valley Lutheran High School teachers honored as Distinguished Lutheran Secondary Educators
- New concept in school choice is sweeping the country
- Our Savior Lutheran - Hartland refunds tuition to school families
- Aquinas College - Grand Rapids expands high school dual enrollment opportunities