We believe everyone plays a role in educating the next generation.
Parents join with schools, churches, communities and local, state and federal governments to provide the best opportunities for their children.
MANS is proud to be a partner in this effort. For 40 years we have worked to support faith based schools in their important mission.
For more information on membership, contact gro.s-n-a-m@s-n-a-m.
Like us on Facebook to get up to the minute updates on issues impacting faith-based schools in Michigan!
In the News!
- Want better Michigan schools? Think Vouchers - Detroit News Editorial
- U of D Mercy and Archdiocese of Detroit offer up to $20K for Catholic school grads
- Waterford's Our Lady of the Lakes making $1 million in upgrades
- Diocese of Saginaw Catholic Schools receive more than $1 million in grant funding from Bishop Cistone
- Mid-Michigan congregations coming together to create Lutheran high school