NWEA: MAP Growth – Applying Reports
Registration is Now Open!
Gather with other non-public school educators for a day of learning ways to apply your NWEA reports to student growth. You will learn how to
· Access, interpret, and apply key MAPS Growth reports used by teachers and instructional coaches.
· Meet individual student’s needs by identifying targeted instructional groups based on MAP Growth goal area data.
· Boost differentiation efforts by connecting groups of students to skills in the Learning Continuum.
Choose from one of the three locations across Michigan where the Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative will be hosting this discounted professional development event.
· November 6, 2018 – Grand Rapids, Michigan
· November 7, 2018 – Mount Pleasant, Michigan
· November 8, 2018 – Brighton, Michigan
Event registration is $25.00 and includes lunch. This is a 75% off the regular NWEA training price
Follow-up sessions will occur in Winter and Spring of 2019.