2019 Administrators’ Conference
The 2019 Administrators’ Conference will be held October 16 – 18, 2019 at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa in Acme, MI. Gather with over 200 non-public school educational leaders and share ways to continue school improvement as you examine the issues facing faith-based schools in Michigan. The Administrators’ Conference offers a demanding schedule of professional learning along with time for reflection and fellowship.
Why You Should Sponsor:
Join us at the beautiful Grand Traverse Resort, located on East Grand Traverse Bay and connect with more than 200 non-public school leaders and administrators. You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet MANS member decision-makers from across Michigan.
- Showcase your products and services to the decision makers of the schools.
- Showcase your brand in an exhibit area.
Ways to be Involved:
- Sponsor an event. There are several sponsorship levels to choose from starting at $500.
- Advertise your organization in the program booklet. This is an excellent way to promote your service to decision makers in non-public schools. The program booklet is the “go to” resource at the conference and is frequently shared with other administrators and local governing boards.
- Donate a door prize for attendee raffles.
- Donate promotional items such as pens, letter openers, rulers, markers, note paper, playing cards, or other creative selections. They will be included in conference tote bags given to each attendee.