2019 Administrators’ Conference
The 2019 Administrators’ Conference will be held October 16 – 18, 2019 at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa in Acme, MI.
Gather with over 200 non-public school educational leaders and spend two days with Learning Forward exploring strategies school leaders use for becoming advocates for their own learning, building communities of learners in a cycle of continuous improvement, giving precise feedback, and distributing leadership.
The 2019 Administrators’ Conference once again offers a demanding schedule of professional learning along with time for reflection and fellowship.
Make your reservations at the Grand Traverse Resort today! The room costs are $149/night in the hotel guestrooms or $179/night in the tower guestrooms. There is an additional $16.95/night resort fee and applicable taxes. Call 800-968-7352 and tell them you are with the Michigan Association of Non-public Schools (mention code MANS19), or click here to make your overnight reservations online (do not click on the “book here” link, just scroll down and the room block is pre-populated for you). The room block expires September 15, 2019 and availability is limited.
- Early Bird Rate for MANS Members: $350 until July 31, 2019
- Regular Rate for MANS Members: $380 as of August 1, 2019
- Non-member Rate: $450
- Spouse Rate: $125 (includes the opening reception and Fr. Zwers Award dinner and the Ice Cream Social. All other meals are on their own).
Registration Deadline: September 20, 2019
Thank you to our sponsors!
Why You Should Sponsor:
Join us at the beautiful Grand Traverse Resort, located on East Grand Traverse Bay and connect with more than 200 non-public school leaders and administrators. You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet MANS member decision-makers from across Michigan.
- Showcase your products and services to the decision makers of the schools.
- Showcase your brand in an exhibit area.
Ways to be Involved:
- Sponsor an event. There are several sponsorship levels to choose from starting at $500.
- Advertise your organization in the program booklet. This is an excellent way to promote your service to decision makers in non-public schools. The program booklet is the “go to” resource at the conference and is frequently shared with other administrators and local governing boards.
- Donate a door prize for attendee raffles.
- Donate promotional items such as pens, letter openers, rulers, markers, note paper, playing cards, or other creative selections. They will be included in conference tote bags given to each attendee.